Welcome

Welcome to the Brookwood Elementary Media Center!
Click HERE to return to the Brookwood Homepage

Click HERE to go to the Media Center website



.

.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Virtual Field Trips

I don't seem to remember to take photos when I am traveling to rooms.  (Honestly, sometimes I do well to remember where I am supposed to be when!)  But today,  I was using a #NearPod lesson on how to organize files and the kids were really enjoying the virtual field trips to a market place in India and then to an academic library.  What a difference organization can make!   I have been snapping up headsets when I find on clearance, and we could make this experience even better, but need devices (cellphones) that can connect to the Internet to use them.  If anyone has a device they are replacing to donate to the Media Center, we would love to have it!!