Welcome

Welcome to the Brookwood Elementary Media Center!
Click HERE to return to the Brookwood Homepage

Click HERE to go to the Media Center website



.

.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Love and miss you!!!

Dear Friends,
I know this may be a scary time for you and your family.  Please know I am thinking of you and am here to help in any way I can.

I love this quote by Mason Cooley and it seems very appropriate right now!


Remember - we have LOTS of ebook choices, from picture books to chapter books and I am adding more all the time as I find extra free resources.  So head over to the

Brookwood Virtual Library

and read a good book!


Also, if you are looking for games to play, or want to learn to touch type, learn to code, go on a virtual field trip, watch a live animal cam, or find even MORE choices, head over to


Mrs. Wagner's Library Lynx.


There are lots of options in the navigation menu.  Field trips and animal cams are under

Online Resources for Teachers and Students.


I can't wait until things are better and we can be together again!Love,Mrs. Wagner