Welcome

Welcome to the Brookwood Elementary Media Center!
Click HERE to return to the Brookwood Homepage

Click HERE to go to the Media Center website



.

.

Monday, November 19, 2012

I Dream of Reading...

Author/magician Chad Crews performed for our students right before our Thanksgiving break. I think you can tell by the photos that a good time was had by all! He amazed us with his feats of magic and while doing so, also impressed upon our students how important it is to be good readers. I must admit that even after seeing all four shows, I still have NO idea how to do any of his wonderful magic. I guess I will just have to get a book and read up on magic! Our students will be able to do the same, as we sold 100 copies of "So You Want to Learn Magic: The Sequel" by Chad Crews - a record number of books for any of our author visits. We also have several new books about magic in the Media Center that will be available for check out soon!